Saturday, October 17, 2009

Where in the world have we been?


We have been here...



We have been doing this...

and this...

and some more of this...



we now feel like this...





but we are home!!!


I have so many fun pics to post and fun stories to tell. Talk to you soon...once we have rested!

4 comments:

Love Being A Nonny said...

I love an early fall trip to the beach!! Everyone looks like they had a great time. I still can't get over how much you and your sister look alike!

Love Being A Nonny said...

Tagged you on my post today!

dgayle said...

So much fun! glad everyone had a good time.

Courtney said...

wish we could have been HERE at the same time:) we are finally getting beautiful weather. i was beginning to think y'all hitched it to your bumper when you left!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...