Saturday, October 10, 2009

Tagged


I have been tagged.
Tell 10 HONEST things about yourself...

1. I love Circus Peanuts, Sixlets, and Candy Corn. My husband makes fun of me and tells me those are HONESTLY the worst candy choices ever. I honestly love them.
2. I am HONESTLY addicted to blogging and checking my friends blogs(oh, while we are beign honest, I check people "I am not friends with, but think I am friends with because I read their blogs" blogs).
3.I love staring at my children while they are asleep. I like to hold their hands and give them kisses, partly because they are so busy during the day, sometimes to busy for hand holding and kisses.
4.I don't really like the outdoors. Okay, now that is out in the open, for all of you people who thought I loved nature!
5. I cannont sleep in the same room with someone who snores. I panic. I love so many things about my husban, but I especially love that he doesn't snore...yet:)
6. I am obsessed with making sure my alarm is set. I must check it multiple times before I can fall asleep.
7. I worry about everything. I hate this one, but I am being honest.
8. I just found out a couple of months ago, I am allergic to dairy, it makes my face swell, I sometimes sneak and eat it...honestly.
9. I honestly love hanging out with my mom and my sister. When I am not with my kids, husband, or family in general, I want to be with them.
10. I have listened to the same CD in my car for a whole year. The SEEDs of Praise CD. I love it. I don't think I will ever get tired of it.
If you are reading this...you are tagged.

3 comments:

Love Being A Nonny said...

I'll have to get that CD...don't know that I have heard it. Oh, I love your choice of candy!!!

Jennifer said...

i love hanging out with you... i am very excited about hanging out with you at the BEACH!!! love you sister

Carrie said...

I love #2 because I totally don't know you, but I love your blog! I did go to high school with your sister-in-law Rachel, and my sister Tori is friends with Dana and Katherine! I actually found your blog through Courtney Lankford's. Anyway, you do a great job and I love reading about your precious family.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...