and I am a Consign-aholic. Yep, it is true. I get my rush by lining up two hours early, with about fifty other "deal crazy" Mommas, just to save a buck or two. I love it so much, I have hooked my Mom too. I love the rush, when the doors open up...the sound the hangers make on the rack...checking the white index card for the price. Yep, I need therapy. Well, now that it is out in the open... check out the deals I scored tonight!
You did way better than me. I did however end up with an $8 like-new baby papazon and a $30 awesome pack-n-lay for my mama. Next year will be dangerous, I can already tell. I know Caroline is going to LOVE what you found her last night. PS - I really do love your hair. :)
Was that at LR??? That PB doll stopped me in my tracks too when I was at drop off. I had to remind myself that Eliza already has it (in the darker skinned version). Sadly... I have yet to make it to the sale, even though I had a pass?????
Welcome to our family blog. We have a wonderfully adorable 2 year old named Will and we just welcomed an adorable little girl named Caroline in August. We love the Lord and each other and we are just riding this crazy ride called "life". Hope you enjoy a glimpse into our little life.
5 comments:
You did way better than me. I did however end up with an $8 like-new baby papazon and a $30 awesome pack-n-lay for my mama. Next year will be dangerous, I can already tell. I know Caroline is going to LOVE what you found her last night. PS - I really do love your hair. :)
Good grief...great stuff!!
And by the way, you did something NEW to your hair and you haven't showed us? What are you thinking?????????????????
You didn't tell the best part...how cheap you purchased these for!!! Always fun to go
consignment shopping with you!
Can I come to play?
Was that at LR??? That PB doll stopped me in my tracks too when I was at drop off. I had to remind myself that Eliza already has it (in the darker skinned version). Sadly... I have yet to make it to the sale, even though I had a pass?????
Post a Comment